Monday, January 21, 2013

Know Me Better (2)


This weekly meme is hosted by Kathy from I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week she will pick 5 questions to answer and you can share your answers to these questions as well.  You can share them as a comment on this post or share them on your own blog and link up to this post.

This Week's Questions:

10 words that describe yourself?
Favorite TV Shows?
If you could take over the world, would you?
Who was the first boy you kissed?
How do you unwind?

10 words that describe yourself?
Loyal, loner, shy, quiet, friendly, moody, weird, caring, thoughtful, kind.


Favorite TV Shows?
Friends, Oprah Winfrey Show, American Idol, Doraemon... (I rarely watch TV).


If you could take over the world, would you?
Naah... I'm too lazy to do so. I prefer reading.


Who was the first boy you kissed?
Tommy, my boyfriend at that time. I was 19. It's certainly not the kind of first kiss you've ever dreamed of. Ugh!

How do you unwind?
Sleeping mostly, reading, listening music, watching TV, or talking to my mother.

So, what about you? I'd like to know. You can share your answers as a comment on this post or share them on your own blog and link up to this post. :)

5 comments:

  1. I love that one of your answers to the last question was talk to your mother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. She's just like my best friend. :)

      Delete
  2. I saw you following me but couldn't find your blog. Now I know where you came from, from the link up.
    I'm following you now.

    I like friends as well and sometimes I watch that to unwind, I forgot to add that.

    Rivie @ Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually watch vloggers like Arturo Trejo, Casey Lavere, Hey Kayli and Epoddle

      Delete
    2. Hooo .. I've never heard all of them before! Guess I should check them out soon. :D
      Thanks for following back.

      Delete